Advertising is all about the work. Every headline we write is just a starting point. Where we take an idea depends on where we want it to go. In the following examples, you’ll get a small glimpse of how we breathe life into good ideas. And you’ll also discover something else we’ve known for a long time: the better the work, the shorter the case study.
As our clients’ revenues and brand presence continue to grow, so do we. Which helps us keep our handshake/email ratio exactly where it should be. We’ve got fully staffed offices in key markets all across the country, so we can be there when you need us.
Our blueprint for success has been simple: how we accomplish our mission is just as important as the mission itself.
It takes brains, talent and passion. Everything this team takes the lead on.
Great work gets you noticed. And great companies notice why. To inspire confidence in our clients, we continually need to hit the mark on a target that’s always moving. And how do we do that? It’s simple. We evolve. And then deliver our signature product: thought, well executed.
In all our years of advertising, there’s one thing we’ve continually stressed to our clients: you’ll do more for your brand by breaking the rules than by following them.
Listed below are a handful of incredible companies we’ve been fortunate enough to work with—You’ll quickly see why their campaigns are also our latest success stories.
Without a good execution, a strategy is only a plan — something you intend to do. We call ourselves problem solvers because that’s what we do. And we’re really good at it. We can spot opportunities where others can’t. And it’s probably because we have more “a-ha” moments per capita than anyone else.
Ever wonder why some businesses don’t grow as fast as expected or why their profit margins are so skinny while their competitors are thriving? We sure do. And that’s where we start our focus.
Once we’ve identified the relevant problem, we spend a lot of time trying to understand it, to gain a new perspective of it. This usually happens after we’ve looked at it from a million different angles and turned it upside down and inside out.
Just like any smart researcher, we do our homework. We run tests. We gather analytics. We test those analytics. We poke and prod and shake our insights to see if there are any holes. And once we’re satisfied, we let the magic happen.
This is the toughest part of the process. It’s also the most satisfying and rewarding. Arriving at the big idea can transcend any strategy. And that’s what we’re after. Something brand-new and completely unexpected. Something that really moves the needle for our clients.
It takes artistry and know-how to create a memorable campaign. And of course, just the right amount of magic.
It’s true that good ideas can come from anywhere. But ThomasARTS is a great place to start.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
The teams that know how to win big are the ones who can take it coast to coast. Stop by one of our national offices and say hello.
240 South 200 West
Farmington, UT 84025
3070 Bristol St. Suite 340
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
1300 L St. NW, Suite 900
Washington, D.C. 20005
55 Broadway, Suite 1801
New York, NY 10006
11000 Prairie Lakes Dr., Ste 275
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
4400 Post Oak Parkway
Houston, Texas 77027
Everybody here is in the game. There are no sidelines. If you’re looking for your next big job opportunity, this is it.
The Account Coordinator’s role is to facilitate the work of the account team assigned to a set group of clients. The primary responsibility of the role is to project-manage the activities in order that internal teams produce the work for the client on time and on budget. The primary focus of the role is to manage the workflow with internal service teams. The Account Coordinator assists with preparation for client meetings by ensuring all work is ready from the agency team and prepares the documents, chronicling the decisions and action items. Routine status reports and project plans are developed to drive agency activities and inform the client. High standards for accuracy and professionalism are expected.
• Develops project plans, timelines, status reports for internal and client needs.
• Develop and disseminate conference reports confirming all client approvals or direction for work.
• Assist the account manager or account supervisor in developing estimates for work, preparing monthly billing in conjunction with Accounting department and the Account Manager or Supervisor.
• Handles logistical arrangements for client meetings and internal team meetings.
• Manages the work flow of team projects to/from Proofreading department, Traffic of materials to meet deadlines per the media plans.
• Develops proficiency in understanding the clients’ style guides, product information, use of toll free numbers and other details; proofs documents and versions before moving them to the next stage.
• Other core responsibilities include preparation of client needs for Operations/Service areas, participation in preparation of materials for promotional planning, new business presentations and special projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be organized and administratively excellent in handling projects and communication.
• Must have familiarity with digital marketing and social media
• Good grammar and spelling skills
• Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and must be able to handle Adobe documents for mark up
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Basic understanding of marketing and advertising terms and processes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Send us your resume and we’ll contact you when something opens up.CONTACT US