Location: Washington, D.C.
ThomasARTS is a dynamic, full-service creative marketing & advertising agency, with locations in California, Utah, Minnesota, New York and Washington, D.C. The Washington, DC office is looking for an incredibly talented and driven Senior Account Manager to manage a growing base of client work, as well as new business efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads mid-level relationships with clients and agency players.
- Demonstrates an understanding of assigned clients’ market and business and their specific challenges and opportunities.
- Maintains existing business relationship with assigned clients by staying closely connected to internal project teams, monitoring progress of ongoing client projects, as needed, and helping to address and resolve promptly, accurately, effectively, and to the client’s satisfaction, any issues or problems that may arise.
- Partners with the client, the Account Team, and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
- Effectively coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, as appropriate, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
- Partners with Client Integration and the Account Team to ensure a smooth transition for new clients; attend pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
- Demonstrated success developing client relationships and growing both organic and new business.
- Must be a “self-starter,” able to work independently to manage client relationships with little direct supervision
- 5 to 7 years professional client relationship management experience, including agency experience in advertising and marketing as well as a knowledge of creative processes and techniques
Basic Skills Required
- College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Communications, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
- Demonstrated problem-solving Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.