The Account Manager’s role is to serve as the liaison between the agency and the client. They represent the agency’s point of view in making recommendations to the client and represent the client’s point of view within the agency in order to facilitate the creation of effective work. The Account Manager must become familiar with the client’s products, culture, markets and brand. The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of their clients' campaigns. They liaise between the client and a range of agency staff in order to coordinate the details of advertising campaigns.
• Develop campaign or media briefs to direct the internal teams’ work for the client.
• Work closely with clients to obtain the necessary information, budget approvals or data to provide to the agency service teams to produce the work.
• Develop or assist in the development of marketing plans or communication plans or budgets.
• Arrange client meetings and other agency staff, determining the specifications for campaigns and oversight of the project plans.
• Assist with the formulation of strategies to grow the client business or for communication plan development.
• Execute tasks as assigned to monitor the profitability of accounts, analyze and report on results, track estimates and prepare billing.
• This position may present creative work to clients for approval or modification to meet deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
• Other duties as assigned
• Understanding of marketing, business and communications
• Project management skills
• Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point as a minimum
• Strong ability to organize, follow through and handle diverse, multiple projects at one time
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrated professionalism
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form