The Senior Account Manager’s role is to serve as the liaison between the agency and the client. It is similar to the Account Manager but will serve larger clients with larger budgets and include more strategic thinking. The Senior Account Manager represents the agency’s point of view in making recommendations to the client and represents the client’s point of view within the agency in order to facilitate the creation of effective strategies and work. The Senior Account Manager must become familiar with the client’s business and brand in order to understand how strategies will affect their business results. They liaise between the client and a range of agency staff in order to coordinate the details of advertising campaigns.
• Develop marketing plans with strategies that will enable the campaign or agency work to meet the client’s objectives. This may include creative and media briefs to direct the internal teams’ work for the client.
• Work closely with clients to understand business opportunities and how the agency work will impact their business.
• Develop budgets for the client projects that meet the requirements of the programs and provide adequate agency income.
• Lead the development of the agency’s recommendations for clients or prospects using internal service areas and departments.
• Forecast and monitor the profitability of accounts, analyze results and approve billing.
• Presentation of agency work or capabilities for current and prospective clients.
• Proven leadership abilities
• Strong marketing and business knowledge
• Project Management skill set
• Team facilitation and strong interpersonal skills
• Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point as a minimum
• Ability to think and communicate strategically and conceptually
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form