The Junior Analyst/Junior Marketing Analyst/Junior Data Analyst works closely with the client account team to deliver campaign insights. The overarching role requires a person who can use data to tell the campaign performance story for any type of marketing campaign. Activities include analyzing online and offline consumer behavior, creating digital tracking codes, normalizing and transforming data, creating and maintaining regularly scheduled reports and dashboards, and finding the story in the data and making recommendations to internal account teams.
· Maintain and update regular weekly and monthly reports for various clients
· Find insights / write useful analysis to accompany client deliverables
· Pull and schedule data feeds from multiple campaign sources including Adobe Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Doubleclick, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook, etc.
· Work with data management team to structure raw data into transactional database tables to be used with visualization software (Tableau)
· Write logic based calculations to create robust interactive dashboards
· Understand client business objectives to be proactive in recommending additional types of analysis
· Identify implementation issues or gaps in tagging/tracking for various web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
· Perform basic statistical analysis on campaign test results (regression, t-test, chi-square)
· Diagnose and report on campaign trends to analytics and account team members
· Complete ad hoc projects that relate to client initiatives
· Other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.
· Bachelor’s degree (Focus in Marketing, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant field)
· Knowledge of tracking key performance indicators
· Knowledge of Data Visualization best practices, experience using data visualization software like Tableau a plus
· Knowledge of statistical analysis strategies
· Knowledge of database and data warehouse structure including data joins, experience using SQL or MySQL a plus
· Skilled in data manipulation and reporting in excel (vlookups, if statements, pivot tables, pivot charts)
· Experience using data to find solutions to problems in a business environment
· Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex ideas in an understandable way
· Exposure to Business Intelligence process and tools
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
· Ability to accomplish a task with knowledge of the end goal but with little direction on how to achieve it (self-directed, creative problem solver)
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form