The role of the Account planner is to represent the consumer in the development of marketing campaigns. By understanding both emotional and rational needs of consumers, the account planner helps lay the strategic framework that connects consumers with the client’s brand. These insights serve as the foundation for the development of strategic marketing plans. Candidate will demonstrate ability to work on multiple client plans simultaneously as well as coordinate with internal service areas and external service providers.
• Working with client and account management teams to clearly define measurable client objectives and goals.
• Identify key insights related to consumers, clients, competitors and industry trends.
• Oversee client sponsored research, including qualitative and quantitative projects.
• Develop strategic marketing plans, including brand messaging hierarchy.
• Collaborate with media and business intelligence teams to analyze campaign results and make campaign optimization suggestions.
• Project management skills, including building Gantt charts, managing deadlines and holding others accountable to commitments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2 to 3 years of Account Planning, Marketing, Advertising, Research or Account Management helpful.
• 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
• Experience in the Market Research industry, preferred.
• Ability to analyze data and provide meaningful reporting.
• Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ability to manage own time and work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal teams and service providers.
• Ability to present information in a professional and confident manner.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Be self-motivated and have a drive to achieve.
• Have a positive ‘problem-solver’ attitude.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form