The Associate Account Manager’s role is to serve as the liaison between the agency and the client. They represent the agency’s perspective in making recommendations to the client, and represent the client’s perspective within the agency in order to facilitate the creation of effective work. Associate Account Managers are responsible for day-to-day execution of campaigns, coordinating with internal teams, project profitability, and managing Account Coordinators if applicable. High standards for accuracy and professionalism are expected.
• Develop campaign briefs to direct internal teams on project scope
• Work closely with clients to obtain budget approvals, data, and other assets to provide internal teams in order to produce the work
• Develop marketing and/or communications plans and budgets
• Arrange and lead client meetings, coordinating with other agency staff as needed
• Develop estimates for work, overseeing monthly billing in conjunction with Accounting department and Account Coordinator if applicable
• Assist with formulation of strategies to grow client business
• Execute and oversee project tasks, provide deliverables directly to clients, monitor account profitability, analyze and report on results
• Develops proficiency in understanding the clients’ brand guidelines, project background, and other details; proofs documents and versions before moving them to the next stage
• Other duties as assigned
• 2-4 years of account management experience
• Project management skills
• Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe documents for mark up
• Strong client-facing and interpersonal communication
• Strong ability to organize and fulfill projects with demonstrated professionalism
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form