The ThomasARTS public relations department understands the strategic communication process that builds mutually valuable relationships between organizations and their audiences. Public relations offers a proactive approach to gain third party validation in the online, print and broadcast media as well as crisis communication. Every organization is vulnerable to crises, and the ThomasARTS public relations department is prepared to handle crisis situations for every client.
Our public relations team is closely aligned with our other strategic offerings to provide end-to-end services that integrate research, media buying, creative and lead generation into a powerful and cohesive campaign. This approach ensures that messaging is reinforced through multiple channels. As a nimble agency, we have all pieces of a successful marketing campaign offered in-house. ThomasARTS is able to connect clients with public relations services and the resources that accompany them.
Here are five reasons to integrate public relations into a marketing plan:
- To build credibility and nurture public sentiment for the brand
- To extend the impact and reach of the marketing campaign
- To provide ongoing strategy and crisis management
- To manage all media relations efforts including briefs, interviews and media tours
- To secure a quick response to national and local headlines to position clients as a key player in the market